Willow and I have been walking on the trail I was telling you about. I've been scoping out the trail and trying to decide where I want to plant things and I think I've made the decision. One more walk should tell me for sure.
Today I "got a sign" that this was the right thing to do. As we were walking I saw something sticking out of the dirt and I dug it up. It was a 3" tall GI Joe type figurine. One of the things I "fondly" remember about Scott and our growing up years is the little plastic Army men and the little Cowboy and Indian figures that he played with, lost and found constantly and he could spend hours making battlegrounds for them. He did this at the creek all the time. He always mixed them together and had grand battles, complete with LOTS of sound effects. Of course the dude I found today is larger and more detailed than his figures were but you've got to admit that the coincidence is cool.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment