Temperatures were in the high 50's to low 60's and it was spring in Williamsburg.
Attendees:
Brona, Karen and our new cousin Ruth (Brona's best friend, now adopted sister) and Willow - she's a girl and she's Gramama's sweetheart.
Activities: Shopping [Williamsburg Pottery, Yankee Candle, Easy Spirit Totes, LL Bean (to name a few)], sight seeing [Colonial Williamsburg, Yorktown, Jamestown, Newport News, VA Beach], shopping [Nathan's General Store, Haagendass,Pepperidge Farm,, African Art, some store I can't remember the name of but Karen found her mirror there, a peanut place and a Virginia Ham store], sight seeing [William and Mary College, Newsom (Jumbo Peanut Capital of the World)], eating [Residence Inn breakfast buffet, Hot Dog King, Virginia Ham Store, ChopHouse Steak and Seafood, Applebees], card making, movie watching, chocola
te inhaling, tea party and did I mention shopping? (What Karen didn't buy, I did so give them a chance to restock before you go shopping in Williamsburg.)
Most Interesting Fact of the Entire Weekend: Karen has made the decision of what her next career will be once she retires from IBM. She is going to be a bull rider in rodeos. I swear I am NOT lying. Ruth is my witness that this is what Karen said!
Brona, Karen and our new cousin Ruth (Brona's best friend, now adopted sister) and Willow - she's a girl and she's Gramama's sweetheart.
Activities: Shopping [Williamsburg Pottery, Yankee Candle, Easy Spirit Totes, LL Bean (to name a few)], sight seeing [Colonial Williamsburg, Yorktown, Jamestown, Newport News, VA Beach], shopping [Nathan's General Store, Haagendass,Pepperidge Farm,, African Art, some store I can't remember the name of but Karen found her mirror there, a peanut place and a Virginia Ham store], sight seeing [William and Mary College, Newsom (Jumbo Peanut Capital of the World)], eating [Residence Inn breakfast buffet, Hot Dog King, Virginia Ham Store, ChopHouse Steak and Seafood, Applebees], card making, movie watching, chocola
Most Interesting Fact of the Entire Weekend: Karen has made the decision of what her next career will be once she retires from IBM. She is going to be a bull rider in rodeos. I swear I am NOT lying. Ruth is my witness that this is what Karen said!
No comments:
Post a Comment