Friday, November 16, 2007

Ferrell Cousins in Touch

We are getting too spread out and wrapped up with our lives to satisfy the "Family Roots Gene" in me so I am proposing a blog where you can post about your family for the other cousins to see. I can set it up so that all the cousins can see the blog and if you want to be an author on the blog you will need to let me know so I put you on the list as an author.

How 'bout some rules?

Don't hog the blog. An individual should not contribute to the blog more than once a month. Now if you have more than one individual in your immediate family - oh well.

No one changes the settings for permission to write except me. That way it will be as private as the internet can be. Just remember that if it's a secret - don't put it on the blog. I'll be the administrator so I can kind of be "Big Brother". ( If you didn't understand that comment - email me and I'll tell you a book to read.)

Blogspot is easy and fun. Ceck out my blog to see what you can do. (http://Gramamasblog.blogspot.com)

I lost some email addresses when the mindspring account was closed so let me know of folks that need to be added to be able to see the blog.

No comments: